Help make an old rodder's 65 B-day Special

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTS of cards today-the count is AT LEAST 170! I'll post an update and some pic's later this week. Pop had a great day!

Got an update from Mom. She sent me this note in an email and asked that I post it online.

Dear Compassionate Ones,
It is with great gratitude we send this message acknowledging your loving kindnesses for the myriad of birthday cards, car photos, magazines, t-shirts, and personal notes sent to my dear Frank. To witness his curiosity and interest in the cards, packages' contents, and even the addresses challenged him to communicate and led to his talking about the Model A he once had plus other cars he had in the past. Within the cards there were so many cleverly written notes that some of you wrote personally. He read them! We are both in awe at the response of cards! It was a surprise for him and I was just hoping there would be at least 65 cards. Well! That's been surpassed three times and still counting! More arrived even today, February 15th! At present, well over 200 cards have been received from so many of you, plus relatives, friends, neighbors, church members, former co-workers, high school classmates, college classmates and fraternity brothers (PKA), our daughter-in--law's seventh grade classes, and even a former high school teacher.
Thank you sooooo much for your role in this "shower" that immersed both of us in such an out-pouring of love. The days have been joyous and each one is a gift from God.
Blesssings to each of you,
Priscilla Bowers and my "Miracle Man" Frank.....Big THANKS for our loving son racer32.

Hi Racer32, I'm so glad that we could add a little sunshine to your fathers birthday. God has a plan for each one of us and one day you will find out why your father has gone thur all this. It is so hard to understand while we are in the flesh but when God explains it to you it will be a glorious reason because His plan is perfect. Tell your mother and father that they are being prayed for and thank you for being a good loving son. Harleyboy

Didn't get a chance to upload photos until tonight. Last card count I got from Mom was 235!!!

Mom-n-Pop:
momspics012.jpg

Pop scoping out a cool book from one of the guys:
momsoldpics177.jpg

Some cards and boxes from the mail:
momsoldpics169.jpg

Yours truly coming in with funky shades from the eye doctor and dilated pupils:
momsoldpics188.jpg

Thanks for the pics Racer. It's always good to see who you're praying for. Harleyboy
OH yea, I saw the pic of my car on his wall. I just wish I was closer so I could come take him for a ride.

Latest posts

Back