I feel good about myself tonight

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

I was at a local cruise tonight and there was a car on the door prize table. A guy I know was there with his grandchildren and they wanted that car. They would keep asking him to take them up and look at the car. Asking him if he could win that car for them.

It came time to draw the door prizes and I had the first number pulled. I turn to him and gave him my ticket and said here you go, go get the car for the kids.

just to see how happy the kids were made my day.

And to top it off he gave me his ticket and I won the last prize on the table. Fuel injector cleaner.

The guys in the club knew what I did and when I went up for the cleaner they said I made there day also. Because they also wanted the kids to win the car.

Me, Mr Grumpy with the PTSD doing something good. It just felt good.

Good job! To me, that's what its all about, the kid's! I took my youngest to a show yesterday and 2 people let him sit inside their cars, talk about making his day! One was a rat and the other was a finished Merc....CR

Thats cool...Especially when "Mr. Grumpy" does something like that. Seriously, its cool to involve the kids like that...never know, they may be the next ones to carry on with our hobby thanks to you

Because of your kind act, a lot of people came away with a good feeling. I'm a firm believer of Karma, and your gesture will come back to you in a positive form someday. Good for you.[cl

Still feeling good about.

The kids got it out and played with it right away. It was a 37 Le Sal Convertible.

They were having a lot of fun with it. knock some of the small parts off of it right away. I told the grandfather there rat rodding it.

Thats a great story,and it does make you feel good when you can help someone ,specially kids.I just spend all afternoon building a school project with my sons girlfriend,cause she doesnt have a dad around here to help her, and it makes you feel really good to know you helped someone and they appriciate it.

Latest posts

Back