I'm fed up with crime !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I've had it with crime and it seems to be getting worse all the time. Where I live, Ft Myers, used to be a fairly safe place to live when we moved here in the early 80's, but violent crime is becoming a daily occurance.

Just the other day there was a Chinese delivery man shot and killed by two 16 and 17 year old black kids at an apartment complex that my two Son's both managed, and where we lived for a few years. Poor guy was just trying to earn a living and for a few dollars he was killed like a rabid dog. :mad:

The week before there was a shootout between two cars, one was stopped at a red light and two guys got out of another car and opened fire, killing one of the men inside. Then there was the guy gunned down at a local mall in broad daylight, where a gunman shot off about 50 rounds out of an AK47 and narrowly missed shoppers.

Something has got to be done and we have got to stop being such nice guys in the handling of these killers. Between the ACLU and weak judges these murderers are treated as if they stole a candy bar from the local store. But I have the solution. Find an island somewhere a thousand miles from any other land and make that a penal colony. Give them the tools to grow their own food, build their own shelters, and let them survive with no supervision. If they kill each other off.........oh well, better than killing me off. Make sure the island is in shark infested waters and monitor it with gun boats and spy satalites to make sure they don't try to escape.

I know this was done in the old days ala Australia, but I think it would be a great deterent to anyone thinking of committing a violent crime. If you hold up a store with a gun, or rob someone with a weapon, or shoot someone, off you go to the rock. I think it would make a lot of people think twice, or at least we wouldn't have them around here to worry about.:mad:

Make me President and watch what my first act would be.

Don

Personally......I think the death penalty should be

in force nationwide....if there is eyewitnesses to the killing and or 99.9% proof positive of that person doing the crime....there should be a death penalty.....no life sentence where we pay the bills....no t.v., no body building, no nothing...death...eye for eye..... island idea would be ok, but there is always the chance they would somehow get off....if dead....not much chance of rising from the grave....JMHO....Criminal Justice system is just too political and too many bleeding hearts for those "poor lost soles"...These guys have the same opportunities to make something of themselves and choose not too..... steal, rob and take what they want, including life....they lose theirs.....simple...

"man shot and killed by two 16 and 17 year old black kids"
72% of black kids are born to unmarried mothers.They are exposed to garbage TV, garbage c'rap music and violent video games all day every day. The term for bad programming is GIGA. Garbage in garbage out. Nothing to do with race, everything to do with culture.

That said i agree with Sarge's comments and the expression "career criminal" should not even exist.

The problem is the justice system has gotten like the mom in wal-mart that lets their child run around like a heathen telling them to stop but never enforcing it.Then when they finally break something and if they get a spanking the kid cant understand why.Thats like the death penalty mentioned the law is so wishy washy there is no fear of the consquences,like the mom saying stop a dozen times,It has no power.If you get in trouble and nothing actually happens then why be worried.Criminals understand this even a two yr old understands that, see how they act when at grandmaws house.lol
I will say this, If you break into my house dont let me be there or Ill punish you on the spot!

Here is the problem...in my opinion...

Then when they finally break something and if they get a spanking the kid cant understand why.

If the parents spank the kid they get arrested.....some bleeding heart that's read too many Dr. Spook books says you will "significantly harm" the child if you spank them.....Bullsh...!!! A spanking never "hurts" the child, but it gets their attention......spanking is not child abuse unless you hit the kid with your fist or other object...but a crack on the butt is not abuse...these kids are coddled and told over and over that their parents can't spank them....they tell them that at the schools too.....your parents can't hit you.....BS...example...had a 14 year old girl call 911 to report her mother "abusing" her...went there....the girl said my mother slapped me across the face and the school told me that my parents can't hit me and told me to call 911... I asked mom why? She said that her daughter told her to F off when she asked her to clean her room.....I turned and asked the daughter if that was true.....she said yes.....I told the girl to call me when her mother abuses her and that what happened was "discipline" not abuse...she was stunned.....but never got another call and the family is doing just fine since the "come to Jesus" meeting that day.....funny how that works....no respect from these kids for anything or anyone....don't recognize authority of any kind and the parents are too scared of going to jail to discipline their kids....SAD...

i feel it getting bad around where i live and where my shop is. i have never even been with in 5 ft of a real gun, up until about a month ago when i decided things were getting bad and only going to get worse and i went and bought a hand gun. i am signing up for some personal protection classes at a local tactical defense school and getting my conceal carry. i need to protect me, my wife, my home and my business.

They need to go back to public execution in the town square. Those that commit really horrible crimes should be put in the stocks in the town square till they die. Stone em kick em what ever. Make some examples out of the scum bags.

I've had to pack the ol pistol in the pocket a few time because of idoit showing up at my house. Once thought of getting a permit, but then I remember all the time I had a gun put in my face (mostly a punk showing how bad he was) not once did I see it coming. There was that one time this gals dad chased me down the street with a 44, but he did tell me if I didn't stop seeing her I was a dead man. I had a coming to jesus that night and a lesson in respect.

Proplem is these kids idea of real respect is 180 off and there is no punishment for being bad, just respect from the other idiots.

They need to go back to public execution in the town square. Those that commit really horrible crimes should be put in the stocks in the town square till they die. Stone em kick em what ever. Make some examples out of the scum bags.

I always thought public executions on TV were the answer! I prefer the way they used to do it in India! You put their head on a big ol tree stump & an elephant comes up & puts his foot down! Show that on TV. Then have signs everywhere with a person's head on a stump with an elephant's foot over it! :eek:

BoB

3 strike, your out.

When Colorado went to the 3 strikes your out law, I told everyone I know it wont work. If you want it to work you need to bolt a 44 to the table in front of the defendant with bullet proof glass behind the chair. bring in all the fisrt striker and seat them behind the glass. Then bring in the 3 striker and set him down. Judge passes sentance, third strike your out. How many do you think would be back?

I always thought public executions on TV were the answer! I prefer the way they used to do it in India! You put their head on a big ol tree stump & an elephant comes up & puts his foot down! Show that on TV. Then have signs everywhere with a person's head on a stump with an elephant's foot over it! :eek:

BoB
I think I remember a routine George Carlin did about pay per view executions where the proceeds go to the victims of the crimes.

Latest posts

Back