Lost Junkyard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

It would seem i am living in the wrong country ,we have nothing like this i can see so many parts i could use and cars i would like to get back on the road

this one however seems to have a evil clown in the window

IMG_0297.jpg

Ocala guy wants to go with U! seriuosly!

I live just north of Ocala and seriously want to go there! Can I follow u next time or ride together or whatever? Please contact me. (352) 875-2075 Thanks

Hey David, thanks for taking us to the yard today. I ended up buying the metro van and one of the anglia 100's. Very Cool place. I'll let you know when I come up to pick up the vehicles. Joel

Yep that one is sweet but I found a 100e hiding in the trees that is really straight, the guy has a Austin sedan as well complete car in very workable condition. Lots of gasser bait hanging out in this yard.

Yep that one is sweet but I found a 100e hiding in the trees that is really straight, the guy has a Austin sedan as well complete car in very workable condition. Lots of gasser bait hanging out in this yard.

Joel, if you don't mind, I'd love to see that Anglia when you get it home. Please PM your phone number to me. Did you take any additional pics. Some day I'd like to make it up to that yard. [dr

Many years ago I had a 1949 Prefect (4-Door Anglia) kinda like this one:

http://www.britishcarlinks.com/Ford Prefect.jpg

David, thanks for posting so many pics, they're all great. [cl[cl[cl

(I forgot to say that I live in Bradenton, FL)

Latest posts

Back