My '39 Chevy Pickup Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for videos.. very cool.. you guys mad pretty quick work of this truck

It's been a little while since I posted last. I've been working on a lot of things like wiring that you can't see.

I did finish with the bed of the truck. I built it so that it hinges up and I am using the chain binder handle as a prop rod. I also made a panel to cover the area over the tail lights.

4423348225_52a1e91708.jpg

4423351535_f7b7a722da.jpg

I need a radiator overflow tank so I built one today. I cut off the front portion of a Cadillac drive shaft and made it. I welded a tiki face to the side of it and will be welding it to the top of my frame rail.

4424112292_68f1f21812.jpg

I built my front shock mounts and installed the shocks this week.

4423350095_e8e2cc4e36.jpg

Keith

Just saw you build for the first time. Killer ride. Lovin the running boards design. Might use it if ya dont mind. Kinda runnin out of ideas. Saw your vids and looks like yall had a blast.Wish i was there stompin it with ya. Again killer ride

Steal what ever idea you want. From what I can tell there aren't any new ideas out there. I stole most if not all my ideas from somewhere. I spotted a pickup for sale at Bonneville a couple years ago that had the running boards on it. I liked the idea so obviously I stole it.

Keith

I got a little carried away with the interior of the cab. I couldn't help myself. I know some of you might not like it but it works for me. I used a bunch of the material I had left over from building my tiki bar and ended up with this.

4445842959_53975a9ed3.jpg

4446613570_d2bbbf0602.jpg

Keith

CKing ,
I went through the entire build thread and if I missed it I am sorry ...are your bedsides running boards ?? If so , off what ? Awesome build and your Garage"" shows it the knowledge not the space ...
Oldog

Latest posts

Back