New from Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponchofrailey

Hi I'm poncho. I'm a ex automotive painter turned body shop manager from elyria, Ohio. I have build mini trucks before now but it seems that i am no longer cut out for that. so i am currently creating something that seems like its pretty popular to do. I have a S10 donor and a 51 Chevy dump truck and well a sick mind so you do the math. i will post pics of my daily driver now and my previous hybrid of a S10 and ranger.

100_2919.jpg

52-1.jpg

Welcome to RRR Poncho. Looking forward to following your 51 dumper build.
Ohio seems to be the hot spot for new "rattus automobils" members...you are certainly not alone in the buckeye state! Thanks for posting the pics, you certainly have a lot of creative talent.

My father actually has a farm. we have a couple other freaky vehicles there. One is a 46 international grain truck that would make an awesome car hauler. The other is a 56 panel truck that was cut into a flat bed. Unfortunately with that huge scrap price increase a lot of vintage metal was lost.

Latest posts

Back