New Guy from Michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deke

Just got a 1937 GMC that My 10 year old and I have been working on....We will be getting it driving again to cruise till fall and then it's going to be torn apart for a real build. We already made it fenderless are just getting the grill shell located correctly and the parts are starting to pile up for a winter build.
Dave

Attachments

• DSC02639.jpg
    DSC02639.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02638.jpg
    DSC02638.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks, We have already removed about 100lbs of steel from the grill shell and I'm finishing the welding for the mounts tonight. Also just moved the headlights to the frame using a split D-shakle to give a vintage look that is cheap but strong. I'm thinking I will start a build thread next week...We have a Ford 9 inch/T350 and a couple engine bocks we can choose from to build this winter so it should be a blast. Much more fun than working on late model cars for sure.

Welcome from one Michigander to another. Sweet truck ya got there. your gonna have to bring that up for the Labor day cars for cancer show here in Muskegon

Thanks guys, I might be able to make it....I also play in a bluegrass band and have gigs on a lot of the weekends in the summer so we will see but it sure sounds fun.

Welcome to RRR, Deke. Nice looking GMC. Always good to have pics in the intro post. :D Sounds like you & your son are going to have a fun winter building.

Deke,
Welcome to the forum. Nice truck & nothin' better than a family project!!! Can't wait to follow along with u're build!

BoB

Latest posts

Back