New Guy From NORCAL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtalbrewer

Love checkin out the builds and the backyard ingenuity. You guys have some skills. I have a couple builds under my belt. Taking on a rust free 1949 Dodge Pilothouse I got for free. Going fenderless and have a lot of cab fab to make it look right. I'm a Ford guy but have not seen many Pilothouse rats (plus it was FREE). Will post the build pics when I get going on it. Gettin all the parts before I start.

Noob from Lebanon Oregon

ok just joined tripple "r" been readin here about 2 1/2 months. Lookin at builds an how too's. I've only dabbled at weldin and fabbin but like doin it. I've enjoyed seeing what some of you all can do.. I dont have any project yet but--- some time soon somethin will drop into my little world to play with.. Thanks for the time to blab.... "willbee"[-----

Nice. I'm right here in Sac. I had bought a Ford F1 straight axle from a guy up the hill a little ways. He had an almost finished 51' F1 that was pretty sweet. He also had a 48-49? Dodge pickup he was trying to sell me. It was on some GM car frame with a 350 in it. Had all new glass and a pretty nice interior. I really like the 3 back windows, cool look.

Latest posts

Back