newbe from central iowa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New on the forum like what you guys got going on here as I begin working on my 47/49 international KB pickup project. Normal stuff going on with it 9 inch SBC with 5 speed roughly a 4 inch chop. Fenderless with 5 foot box and hopefully some pictures here soon for you guys

Welcome, I live in S.W. Iowa about 65 southwest of Des Moines. Look forward to seeing your build progress!

got a few pics posted in the builds section for you guys. hopefully get some more new ones here in a week or two when I bring frame home out of storage. its a shame its all painted and I have to cut it up and redo stuff on it

Hi Binder, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I wouldn't mind touring that tri-power junk yard, but sheesh, you live so far away from anywhere. You can't get there from here.

New on the forum like what you guys got going on here as I begin working on my 47/49 international KB pickup project. Normal stuff going on with it 9 inch SBC with 5 speed roughly a 4 inch chop. Fenderless with 5 foot box and hopefully some pictures here soon for you guys

howdy from w central Missouri.
gonna follow your build. :)
I'm getting a 47 international built up as we speak.
looking forward to yours

Welcome from WI. I know your area pretty well as some of my drivers work around there. Good luck on the build.

Latest posts

Back