Newbie from Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksratrodchick

Hi everybody, here's a little info about me. Been playing guitar for 16 yrs now, play mainly heavy rock. I love fishing, camping, and races of any kind. Also have a weird love for working with tools and metal. My love of cars started at age 16, I knew from that point on that's what I wanted to do... I raced quads for a couple years, had some kids, and started working on a 1948 Chevy pickup. Been working on that truck for almost 2 years now, completely by myself. Progress has been slow, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. The plan was to slam it to the ground, chop the top to 8 inches, and leave the fenders off. Put all the money into the motor, and cruise to Vegas. I'm now having to sell it due to needing the money to get a divorce lawyer. I'm pretty ****ed but I know that I'll be getting another, hopefully real soon. I'm thinking 1920's Chevy coupe...

Pictures of you would be nice , but I'm talking about your truck.....This is a PG rated site a lot of children look at these pages........

Pictures are for the people that hate to read and love looking at old tin [dr.

Attachments

• IMG00761.jpg
    IMG00761.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21
Chick,
Welcome to the forum. Sometimes divorce is good, I should know! :D Your young and good looking and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Now get on with building another one! [cl

ISore

Latest posts

Back