noob from wa....hello all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druidplow

hey everyone my name is T.J. i live in spokane wa and have always been about fixing up old cars and now i want to try my hand in building a rat rod......i dont really know anything as to where to start so i figured id get back into the forum scene (there always seems to be alot of good info on forums) so HELLO EVERYONE[cl

thx

hey thx all for the warm welcome ......and ill be sure to post pics as soon as i get started on my project but idk where to start on it .....the extent of my knowledge and what ive picked up from other rods ive seen is i want a 20's bucket and a 3" drop front axle and im going to build my own frame to fit mopar engine and power train and probably a ford 9" rearend, maybe like to run an old "t" or something similar

Yessss!! More WA folk

So stoked to see more and more WA guys one here. Welcome to RRR. This is a dang good place to gether info and pick ppls brains.

I live in Mica just south of the Valley

Shoot me a howdy and check out my rats. [email protected]

I have a 46 Dodge rat truck on a 76 Dodge motor home chassis with a 440/727 and a 41 Chevy pickup (ratty truck) on a 1978 Chev Caprice cop car chassis with a 350/700R4.
Rob

Attachments

• paint job 003.jpg
    paint job 003.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back