Rat Rods are getting noticed! Grand champion!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genosslk

Well I never thought it would happen but today I was awarded 1st Place in my class and overall Grand Champion award winner in the show with many very nice cars and pickups in attendance. I was blown away! It's a first that I know of with a Rat Rod getting such award! We're making headway in getting our cars noticed as winners! 100_5081.jpg

100_5082.jpg

congrats man.. Im sure there was some nice painted rods that were upset with you [cl

That's the way the infection starts. Some crazy guy builds a rat rod, it wins a 1st place trophy & gets all the girls attention. Then everyone runs home and builds a rat rod. Now see all the trouble you've caused! [ddd

Toad

ummmmm...... oops!!!! I think there were a couple of "high end cars" owners that were a bit surprised and...... possibly ****ed..... Oh well, make their car interesting and folks will like it.

I have come away with a few trophies over the past few years. Early on, it made alot of people mad, but over the years I get less of that.

Congratulations, well deserved!

ummmmm...... oops!!!! I think there were a couple of "high end cars" owners that were a bit surprised and...... possibly ****ed..... Oh well, make their car interesting and folks will like it.

Yep. same thing happen here last year. A rat took first place and best of show. some of the high end car owners are still B****ing about it. I just smile and shake me head.

Also make the car interesting. I been taking my 58 Rambler American to cruises and show and man does it get attention and a lot of pictures taken of it. It fun to set back and watch the people try to figure out what it is. An of course the high end guys have there comments. again I just smile alot.

Latest posts

Back