Shriner car on A.R.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Did anyone see that Shriner car that was on American Restorations? They made it look like a Model T and it was pretty sweet. Makes me want to get one of those for my boy, how cool would it be to cruise around the house in one of those? I wonder how many of those litle relics are just sitting in old halls. Interesting little pieces of history they are.

Yeah, it was black and it was a tribute to the guys son who passed away. They did a nice memorial on the back for him. I am not sure how it will hold up, the plate that the picture was on is right over the motor so if it gets hot it might peel. Those guys are professionals so I am sure they thought of that though. I just want to build one for my son now :cool:

Yea, I would think a heat shield on the underside should have gone on, but the decal was clear coated over, I did hear him say that...

i didn't see the show but i have some pics of some of the different cars that they have used in the past. i am a mason and a knight templar, but not a shirner.

i didn't see the show but i have some pics of some of the different cars that they have used in the past. i am a mason and a knight templar, but not a shirner.

I should be able to come up with some too. Let me check down @ the s.r. I know there's pics of the firetruck and some of the cars here

Latest posts

Back