So excited im gonna pee!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are kidding me free,free you are kidding right free you said!
That is hitting the old car loto via co-worker that is a killer score and congrats[dr

Not to pee on the parade, but who has the titles? Could this get ugly with the son?

yeah, i am thinking some one is gonna be PEED when he comes home to find his cars gone... i believe i would see about contacting this son before a fireball of urine rains down on the parade for everybody...

yeah, i am thinking some one is gonna be PEED when he comes home to find his cars gone... i believe i would see about contacting this son before a fireball of urine rains down on the parade for everybody...

My thoughts exactly gentlemen. I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't move anything without clean, signed and notarized titles in hand. These cars get reported stolen and the next two free items will be a shiny pair of bracelets...

The father is retired Navy and they have a son thats a Marine. I made sure to ask if either of the cars were the Marines:eek: and they assured me that they were not. I also asked if he happend to be a sniper and they said no:D, so I got that goin for me...(I dont have to wear my vest and kevlar to drive the schoolbus...[;)) I have to apply for lost titles for both cars. They were bought by their son(that still lives at home). He was tinkerin with them and couldnt get either to be a hotrod, lost interest... Mom and Dad told him he had to get rid of them or they would, he told them go ahead and get rid of them, hes not even interested in them anymore and the parents wants thier space back.

I am MORE than happy to ablige... :D

Sam, I'm with you.....

I really do.......h...ha......hat.....oh crap, you lucky fool!!!!!! I must not be doing something right!![S

I'd apply for those titles right now. Get that done. Second thing, post pictures as you're taking them home. Third, watch out for trains - one person isn't usually allowed so much good fortune.

When you get clean titles, I'm gonna tell RatRodMod to change your name from super56 to SuperLucky56

Not got any real plans yet. I havent tryed starting them or anything. I want and saw them and immediatly said YES:D, I will take them off you poor unfortunate hands.[cl Really depends on what I find when they get home and dig into them. As far as I can tell the Pontiac is ALL original. The Mustang Im not sure yet, the original wheels are gone and its got aftermarket guages. I know that the Pontiac ran then he was tinkering with the carb and lost "some spring" off it. The Mustang ran but had shifing problems. From the sound of it the kid had these cars and just didnt have the "noodles" to do the right thing. Im not saying I was any better when I was young, Lord knows I screwed up cars Im kicking myself in the ass now for...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back