So excited im gonna pee!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super56

I was at work this morning and got a line on not 1 but 2 cars. Ladies son has them and I guess the homeowners association wants them gone. Not sure on the years yeat but I was told that he has a 60 somethin Mustang and a Pontiac Chieften(year unknown). Best thing is she said if I come and get them I could HAVE THEM FOR FREE. [dr

As soon as I know more I will post.

Cross yer fingers for me!

Im not gonna charge her, shes perty nice. Just getting a free car is good enuf for me. Ill proly have years for the cars tonight, pics to follow proly this weekend.

If the pontiac has parts that interchange with mine I will proly do that, not sure what Ill do with the Mustang. If I decide to part out, you guys will be the first to know![cl

Ok, now we officially all hate you. :D

Don't forget the pictures when you get them home.

Don

Thanks Don!:rolleyes:

Well, some more info...Still not sure on the year of the Mustang, she said its a 60-something. The Pontiac is a 49. Im planning on going over to see them this weekend so Ill have pics on then.:D

Got that right. If you wait to move on deals like that and they are still there when you get around to them then your guardian angel must be a motorhead too :D

Ya, I told her I would come look at them this weekend. She works in the office at my work and she told me that she wouldnt offer them to anyone else until I saw them and made a decision. We are a small business, not alot of employees so being called an "indian giver" there would not bode well...

I never use the word "hate".....

Ya, I told her I would come look at them this weekend. She works in the office at my work and she told me that she wouldnt offer them to anyone else until I saw them and made a decision. We are a small business, not alot of employees so being called an "indian giver" there would not bode well...

but.....in this case....LOL....you are one lucky dude....[cl

So here are the images I promised...
Havent got them home yet gotta get. As soon as I have a trailer(next weekend).[cl

Heres the mustang..

Attachments

• Cars 008.jpg
    Cars 008.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Cars 009.jpg
    Cars 009.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Cars 010.jpg
    Cars 010.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts