Treasure !! of coils and the like..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
ive just found this treasure for sale on the 'net

coming up with zero after a net search,, does anybody know much about these .??? apparently found in the back of someones Granddads garage...

and yes i bought it .. because i love cool old s*** !

thanks

Attachments

• indy ignition.jpg
    indy ignition.jpg
    170.1 KB
Don't have a clue! Never tried one but did get a lot of good stuff from them that nowadays is what we consider "junk". I'm still running flex pipe and tail lights that I ordered in 1973. The flex pipe has been on several vehicles including one of my airboats. The flex pipe was stainless steel of a quality you don't find today and is still flexible to some degree. The tail lights were framed in stainless steel and had real glass lens. Both are still on my 31...

Well I may just give it a try .. I'm kinda interested to see if it will make any difference.. Will keep you posted..

yeah old stuff lasts was made wel.. ive got a pair of linesman pliers, made in the 1930s. better than any newer pliers , they are my "go-to" your right todays stuff is just cheap junk..

I shredded a new condenser (,failed) over the weekend.. the aluminum foil (wound around the end of the feed wire) had a 1/16 air gap around it .. probably rattled itself to death. No dielectric grease, wax or anything else. $20 down . Going to have to fertilize the money tree ....
Hei not workable due to room .. so either chase down nos parts or stick in a pertronix or similar...

Trouble is grew up with.points, and I trust them ..

Latest posts

Back