Wake Up People

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real Horsepower

A few days old here, rather odd couple. Very rare for horses to have twins. The teeny tiny one is a filly and quite the little celeb around here.

twins001.jpg

twins002.jpg

Awesome!

A few days old here, rather odd couple. Very rare for horses to have twins. The teeny tiny one is a filly and quite the little celeb around here.

WB,
WOOOOWWWW!!! That is really something & baby horses are the cutest animal on the planet to me! Thanks for sharing... hope u don't mind but I sent u're pictures to my horse buddy's.

BoB

l.jpg

Sometimes it seems that all you're getting in life is rainy days, then this happens.
(Pic taken from my driveway)

Opened my pool last weekend and hear a splash!:)

Attachments

• duck1.jpg
    duck1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 22
  • duck4.jpg
    duck4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 29
WB3, Is the little, undersized colt going to be ok? We've got new born white tail deer fawns running around the neighborhood. Last year I counted 19 yearlings at the end of my driveway all in a herd. And, I live in a suburb. They have adjusted to suburban life so well they look both ways before crossing the street.

Way too much free time on their hands. You think?:)

Attachments

• big-rig-jig-1.jpg
    big-rig-jig-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 38
  • big-rig-jig-8.jpg
    big-rig-jig-8.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 37
wake up???

just a cool emblem i found. I would like to find where i can buy one if anybody knows

Attachments

• ratrod.jpg
    ratrod.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back