What are they??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 fordman

While out to see the old chevy we came across these sitting in an old farm. The guy across the street said we could look so it was over the fence and in the barn! Okay i know its an int. truck but what year?? The car i have know idea.... and the last pic is some kind of fiber glass tub...

Interesting nice old stuff so I had to share.

52 fordman

DSCF6272.JPG

DSCF6283.JPG

DSCF6284.JPG

DSCF6288.JPG

DSCF6297.JPG

DSCF6298.JPG

Not positive but the car

has to be a 57 to 59 model...I would guess.... maybe a an old packard?? At first I thought it was a plymouth or dodge but the taillights seem odd.... truck, not a clue...... interesting though....

Man those tail lights threw me....

buddy had a 57 ply convertible..... fins and taillamps looked a lot different...must be the 4dr thing made the fins look strange.... Thanks DMW.... for clearing that up....:D

Yep....I believe it was a fury....

The convert was probably a Fury, top of the line Plymouth. Plaza was a low cost model.

and the fins seemed to look longer with the two door.....I think it had that big 318 wide block motor in it.....cool that you picked that up....[cl
I could tell you some off the hook stories about running around in that car...it was two tone green...dark green with light green top and two tone interior... we painted it cherry red and left he green top and interior...it looked like a big apple.... lol

Yep its a plymouth for sure, probably has a polyspherical headed v-8 often referred to as a wide block but could have a slant six...............The fiberglass tub could be a manx dune buggy body

Latest posts

Back