what makes you post?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question Mike, Some interesting answers for sure! My posts are pretty seasonal. When it's spring & fall usually don't have time,out on the farm,but now it's winter & the project is on & you guys are stuck with a grumpy old farmer! Ha

He was just asking for clarification on my first post. i was joking around saying it was malevolent inhuman spirits that made me post and he didn't understand what I meant by that.
I wouldn't actually get possessed by a demon to post here...maybe a fallen cherubim or an archangel in a lake of fire but ordinary demons? c'mon that only happens on the other forums [ddd

Honestly what I do is look over some of the fresh stuff to see if it's anything I'm familiar with or might have a tip to share. sometimes I get pop on my keyboard and have to spread it around.
Sometimes I update my threads but lately just been working for pay and not on anything here at the house. no progress lately

I'm going to start a new reality series for cable called Thread Pickers

Torchman took the last post of the day again I see :)

Im rather new to the rat world, so I'm always posting to get advice, or ask how someone did this or that.
I post really frequently on my build thread cause if I don't, it stops, and I love talkin about stuff I'm doing.

Why?

I post because I like the conversation. I enjoy the advice, comments, and suggestions from others so I try to give the same when I have something to offer.

I feel like I have made friends on here that I would not otherwise have made.:D:D

Lynn

mostly for ideas and to give advise if I deam it worthy to the OP.

Some times sarcasim comes out. No really, it does. Most times I keep my mouth shut. I really try not to bash someones build (unlike people on other boards). If I don't like it I dont post.

Some of the builders / people on here have awesome abilities and great ideas.

I too look on here while at work. usually at 12 midnight when I am about to go home. I wish I had more time to create all the ideas that float in my A.D.D head but alas, I post to the RRR instead of build anything! [cl

Most of Torchmans posts I glaze over on line 3. Not do to content but more to the length! I get bored easily!

I think another great question would be
How many threads are you subscribed to?
I actually just went through mine the other night and knocked out a few that are dead and brought it down to 97!:eek:

Only about 9 or 10 get talked about daily so it's not as bad as it seems, but once again, I've got an rRR addiction! :rolleyes: when I don't have the $$$ to do what I wanna do, I reasearch, talk to guys, see other designs, and plan my next step.

I post to be part of a great bunch of guys and gals who share in what I will call an addiction that has become a everyday source of knowledge and understanding I am not going crazy,if I am going crazy I AM NOT ALONE[cl
I feel if as all of you are a little bit of family to me:D

I like to post because I really enjoy seeing what other guys are doing and to show them that I relly dig the work they are doing!! Makes a guy feel good when he gets a bunch of compliments on his hard work :)

I like to post because I really enjoy seeing what other guys are doing and to show them that I relly dig the work they are doing!! Makes a guy feel good when he gets a bunch of compliments on his hard work :)

yep
everybody likes an attaboy!

dont cost a dime and spreads good will
whats not to like?

Latest posts

Back