What up everybody?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought i would give a little update. as i have stated i had a knee replacement that went south with a infection. all my projects have been on hold for over a year now and i barley can walk with a walker. now the wack doctor who did this blotch job wants to take my leg. needless to say i'm trying to get in with another doctor to see if i have another choice. i know if i loose it i will have to learn to walk again. if that is the case i will do what i have to do i just want my life back, cause this is driving my to a place that is really hard to deal with. thankfully i have a wonderful wife beside me to try to keep me grounded. i'm not crying, i have been a member here for years and consider all of yall my internet friends and just wanted to let yall know what is going on. yall keep the builds going, i may not post but i sure do watch em.

thought i would give a little update. as i have stated i had a knee replacement that went south with a infection. all my projects have been on hold for over a year now and i barley can walk with a walker. now the wack doctor who did this blotch job wants to take my leg. needless to say i'm trying to get in with another doctor to see if i have another choice. i know if i loose it i will have to learn to walk again. if that is the case i will do what i have to do i just want my life back, cause this is driving my to a place that is really hard to deal with. thankfully i have a wonderful wife beside me to try to keep me grounded. i'm not crying, i have been a member here for years and consider all of yall my internet friends and just wanted to let yall know what is going on. yall keep the builds going, i may not post but i sure do watch em.
Damn, this is hard to read. My wife has had run Ins with incompetent doctors. Not a good thing at all!! Keep pushing and keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back