What up everybody?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought i would give a little update. as i have stated i had a knee replacement that went south with a infection. all my projects have been on hold for over a year now and i barley can walk with a walker. now the wack doctor who did this blotch job wants to take my leg. needless to say i'm trying to get in with another doctor to see if i have another choice. i know if i loose it i will have to learn to walk again. if that is the case i will do what i have to do i just want my life back, cause this is driving my to a place that is really hard to deal with. thankfully i have a wonderful wife beside me to try to keep me grounded. i'm not crying, i have been a member here for years and consider all of yall my internet friends and just wanted to let yall know what is going on. yall keep the builds going, i may not post but i sure do watch em.

thought i would give a little update. as i have stated i had a knee replacement that went south with a infection. all my projects have been on hold for over a year now and i barley can walk with a walker. now the wack doctor who did this blotch job wants to take my leg. needless to say i'm trying to get in with another doctor to see if i have another choice. i know if i loose it i will have to learn to walk again. if that is the case i will do what i have to do i just want my life back, cause this is driving my to a place that is really hard to deal with. thankfully i have a wonderful wife beside me to try to keep me grounded. i'm not crying, i have been a member here for years and consider all of yall my internet friends and just wanted to let yall know what is going on. yall keep the builds going, i may not post but i sure do watch em.
Damn, this is hard to read. My wife has had run Ins with incompetent doctors. Not a good thing at all!! Keep pushing and keep us posted!

Counting your blessings puts you in the right frame of mind to heal 26. We will want to know how it's going anytime you want to share.

Latest posts

Back