Wheels of Time Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

Here in Pa. the Wheels of Times show is a week away, August 26, 27 and 28. Anyone else on here going? I been taking a car there sense the 13th show.

I am I am!!! Of course I'll be there working since i'm a club member. For anyone on the border about going....this is our 33 year, so HOT40ROD's been going for 20 years now (we have to be doing something right to last this long and for HOT40ROD to keep coming back).

it's a good time for everyone (the whole family will find something to keep them entertained), and all the proceeds go to local charities and we also have a scholarship program for kids that want to enter the the automotive field. We have 1 and 3 day registrations available if you want to bring your car, or you can just come out and enjoy the scenery (bring a camera and fresh batterys)

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20630

Oh yeah....we just found out "The Fonz" will be here on Saturday the 27th...Yes, Henry Winkler will there to sign autographs and take pictures with

I messed up (AGAIN!)

I am I am!!! Of course I'll be there working since i'm a club member. For anyone on the border about going....this is our 33 year, so HOT40ROD's been going for 20 years now (we have to be doing something right to last this long and for HOT40ROD to keep coming back).

it's a good time for everyone (the whole family will find something to keep them entertained), and all the proceeds go to local charities and we also have a scholarship program for kids that want to enter the the automotive field. We have 1 and 3 day registrations available if you want to bring your car, or you can just come out and enjoy the scenery (bring a camera and fresh batterys)

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20630

Oh yeah....we just found out "The Fonz" will be here on Saturday the 27th...Yes, Henry Winkler will there to sign autographs and take pictures with

Henry Winkler will be at the show on Sunday....not Saturday like I originally posted...........Sorry I'll buy a beer for any RRR member who shows up at the show....to make up for the wrong information....or just because I like a cold beer with friends[ddev

Henry Winkler will be at the show on Sunday....not Saturday like I originally posted...........Sorry I'll buy a beer for any RRR member who shows up at the show....to make up for the wrong information....or just because I like a cold beer with friends[ddev

I'll be looking for you and HR40!!!!

Latest posts

Back