Why Rat Rod Rules rules!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool cats

ya, the cats are ok:D

but l like the big ones:eek:

Later :cool:

Attachments

• tiger_cubs_cute.jpg
    tiger_cubs_cute.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
Ya know I am on a couple other forums...... They suck.

This forum is GREAT!!!! Everyone is helpful, give great suggestions and the pics are AWESOME!!

I am on another rat forum and get nothing but ridiculed about the Dodge. Pretty much leaving that one.

When I started building the bike I joined another forum for that......... No one ever posts on it to give any comments at all, kind of like the outcast.

Did any one else get booted from the HAMB for being a rat rodder? LOL!!!

Did any one else get booted from the HAMB for being a rat rodder? LOL!!!

Not yet, but I keep my mouth shut.[ddd

I'm kinda in the middle, I like all of 'em, but like shiny paint on mine. I'm more homebuilt than store bought out of necessity, in other words, cheap and broke most of the time.:D I found RRR from one of the off board socials on the HAMB about frame swaps, RRR fits me better since my truck has a swapped Toyota :eek: frame that doesn't fit their standards. So I keep my mouth shut about it anymore over there, learn what I can, and bring it back here to use.
Here it's build it your way, and I like that![cl

Uh, yeah, it's ok here, but I really like the check you guys send me every month. (What?????? You guys DON"T get a CHECK ????? :eek:

:D:D

Don

**Dont get a check [S Ive been paying $50.00 a month to this site since I got on board:eek:
But on why Im here? Cause theres no attitude. No dont get stepped on if Yu mispel a cuple ov werds on a post! And alot friendlier people. Im here to stay!
I remember posting in on the Hamb with something about"loud pipes save lives".You shoulda seen how many "HAMB ZOMBIES" came outa the woodworks trying to start a cyber rumble with me! Im talking private messages and all! I can see its alot calmer on this site. And theres more"hands on"mechanics than "computer desk"mechanics here.

Last edited:
All kidding aside, this is a well run, fun place to hang out. I've made no secret that while I have no problem with rat rods, my cars lean another direction. But no one has taken me to task for that, and I know a lot of other guys on here are like me in that regard.

I don't know how much Tripper's squasher thingie plays into it, but the members seem to police themselves very well too and keep the atmosphere familly friendly and civil. It could be that we are all just tired of some of the bashing and language that are so common on other forums and it is nice to not have that here.

And the check isn't all that big anyways..........a thousand bucks a month doesn't buy all that much any more. :p

Don

I love it because it's the one place I have SUPER intellegent
overseers to keep me in line!!:D

Really I think it was said earlier, it feels like home!!

We argue there too!!:rolleyes:

As for me and "Toby" we like RRR cause it's laid back and there's no pressure....

MylazydayLarge.jpg

.........and besides he's learned to rebuild carburetors pretty good since we've started hanging out here....

mycarbeuratorLarge.jpg

:D:D:D:cool:

wish

Sam_Fear '' E-man, I'm starting to regret the cat comment.''

Watch what ya wish for, ya just might get it[ddd

Attachments

• sweet-black-kitten-costume.jpg
    sweet-black-kitten-costume.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 24
I like that people here dont hide behind their computers and rant and run down peoples ride.
cat-saturday-26.jpg

what?

hey sneakysnake, is that the poor man's version of ''the cat in the hat"

or

''don't let the cat outta the bag?''

or

''just put the catnip in an umarked bag''

Last edited:
Speaking of cats....

Taxidermy cat-copter :eek: (just Google it for the video):
Cat-Copter-630x423.jpg

I just saw that on the news...his name was Orville...his brother is Wilber (as in the Wright brothers). They said that Wilber doesn't know what to make of his brother like that[S

Latest posts

Back