Why Rat Rod Rules rules!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This site is a great bunch of people and the mod's do a great job. That cat-copter REALLY creeps me out though. I love the friendliness and all the help without hacking on each other. Thanks to all!

Speaking of cats....

Taxidermy cat-copter :eek: (just Google it for the video):
Cat-Copter-630x423.jpg

Its a catastrophic success

litterbox

Dr Crankenstein ''Thanks a lot sneaky, my bladder just suffered a hull breach!''

OH GREAT, NOW WE GOTTA SEND SOME OVER TO CHANGE CRANKYS LITTERBOX[ddd

Later :cool:

Basically on every other board I lurk on I have been flamed by some internet tough guy who thinks he knows best. Not here! I know sometimes I might say something stupid (gasp) but here we just correct ourselves and move on. It is about the cars, trucks, fab work and enjoyment. Thanks Bob for doing it right!

Now back to live cat pics on the web.......:D

Well, now I feel obligated to flame jfg455 for putting this thread back on topic.

Three lashes with a cat-o-nine tails.:D

Well, now I feel obligated to flame jfg455 for putting this thread back on topic.

Three lashes with a cat-o-nine tails.:D

I am feeling bullied here Bob! NO! Not the flame!!:eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• cute-cat-in-car.jpg
    cute-cat-in-car.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
I am absolutely speechless!!!!

All this cattin around......kinda makes you feel "warm and fuzzy"....I was fixin to find a feline photo...but fell short......What the heck are we doing here??? Thought this was a post about "WHY THE RRR"??? Where the heck did we get to the topic of cats??? [S[S[S Who started this cat thing???

Latest posts

Back