Why Rat Rod Rules rules!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next day

good_morning_kitty_cat_animated_gif.gif

No worries, Sarge, I'm not promoting the kitty litter. I was just picking on jfg455 for having the audacity (a presidential term???) to try to drag this thread back on topic.:D

One of the many reasons why Rat Rod Rules, rules is you can get off topic (this thread) and it doesn't get closed and long as it is fun, interesting and clean.[cl

Sam no problem.....I can't count the number of times

That I've started a topic of conversation that went WAY off course....I could give you some examples but this is a family site so I'll hold my tongue...lol

Now.....I lyuvv RRR b cuz it ftsitz my.....crap....the dispatcher just walked by while I was sitting here holding my tongue and trying to sound out what I was typing...... just shook his head and walked away....LOL:D

I did. ....and a greatly regret it. :( I don't even like cats.

I learned an important lesson this week: never mention cats on the internet. EVER!

I can't stand them either, but these cat threads have been funny as heck[cl..Seriously, I used to have a little game on my computer called Catskeet..as a voice said "Pull", it flung a cat through the air and you shot it with your shotgun..hours of quality entertainment for someone who doesn't like them..:D:D

those last 2 should get a Catasstrophy![cl

(or is that what my shop is?)[S

Latest posts

Back