1929 Essex/Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. Your wasting no time at all. At this rate going for a ride by spring isn't out of the question. Keep at it.

Thanks Gunz, I'm hoping for mid April for a test drive, I kinda put the pressure on myself today by schedualing Sask Vehicle Standarts to come out for the inspection and Vin # issue in a month:eek:

By the way I got a quote for a tinted windshield from Quality Glass in Swift for under $100. tempered side glass for $75 each.

That's one Stout Looking frame....... I like it.
[P [P [P [cl :D
Torchie

Thanks Torchie

What's not to like. I'm so amazed as to how fast you got all that done. You're not only a master welder but quite an engineer. Fantastic job Doze. [cl

Thanks mdlahotrod, I'm pretty sure I'm not a master welder, I can lay a strip of Dog doodoo real easy:rolleyes:

Big day today, the frame is complete, front end is assembled, frt. brakes installed :D

Now it's time for final assembly.

Question for you? should the tor-in be set at 1/4 or 1/8 inch?

That is indeed one beefy front end. Excellent work.

Thanks mdlahotrod.

Should have another update later today, been working on fuel lines, brake lines and main battery cables. and also a major dung-out of the shop so I could find stuff. Moved two out/board motors, two inboard/outboard motors and a wack of parts to my storage garage.

Latest posts

Back