Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think warm

Until spring gets here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
When I lived in Virginia, many moons ago, it was six miles to the nearest state highway and the county would take days to plow the roads. All the farmers would do their part of the back road and get it cleared. That was the only way to go any where.

The forcasts for us were all over the place for today. 1-3, 2-4, 5-9 inches of snow. We have about 6 out there so far. The roads suck and our school district hasn't plowed yet so getting to the school this morning was quite an adventure in a 2wd truck. Cant wait to move!

Starting off at 15 degrees and dropping to single digits through the day. Wind chills well below zero. Great frickin day

I hear ya! It got up to 3˚ here with a nice cool breeze.

I found out something today. If I take room temperature beverages, throw them in the snow pile in the back of my truck, and drive 15 minutes at 65mph into a 15mph headwind, the beverages are icing up by the time I get home.

-34C this morning... with a wind chill approaching "Absolute Zero". :eek:

I'm not complaining. I'm a freakin' polar bear and I like the cold for the most part. (As Mr. Fear mentioned, beer chills in record time. :D)

Man, I feel for you guys. Running ac down here...high 80s today. Doesn't give one the that Christmas feel but I'm not shivering and I'm comfortable working on anything out in the barn or outside. My old bones couldn't handle the cold. Merry Christmas ya'll...

Latest posts

Back