"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tunes now.....

Sorry no pics yet (Bonehead might gimmie some more flack about darkness :D)
Soon as everything is mounted I'm going to build my center console to house the Fosgate sub..Maybe a built on the box itself..

Stay tuned for further updates

I have tunes now.....

Sorry no pics yet (Bonehead might gimmie some more flack about darkness :D)
Soon as everything is mounted I'm going to build my center console to house the Fosgate sub..Maybe a built on the box itself..

Stay tuned for further updates

I am just sitting here trying to figure out how you are going to take pictures of music, in the dark anyway?:D

Pics of the music...
How bout A pic of the bass boomin and makin my hair stand on end.?.?.?

Never mind, My hair already stands on end....

In other news, I just put my first coat of herculiner inside the truck. Did the back wall and the floorpan area. In a few hours, I will see if I can tell any difference.

The first coat of herculiner is good and "tacky".....The truck already sounds "Less Hollow", Looks like I will be going to Lowes or Home De-Pot in the next day or two for some peel-n-seal to insulate and better deaden the noise.....

Stay tuned, More to come later...

Sorry that I haven't posted any progress pics in a while...

Been real busy @ work...

After the "Herculiner" I made a quick trip or 3 to Lowes for some "Peel-n-Seal", After an hour or soo I was still cuttin small pieces to fill in gaps.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 35
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 26
The next few pics are after I put everything back together on it.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
Few more here.....

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
Last few here.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 32
Hea man !Glade to see your back at it !
I like the bottle opener !cool beans!
What did you do to the dash board?I need to figure out some way to cover mine its in bad shape and i'm am not gonna try to pay what they want for a new one[crazy??]
She looks good and low too! have you kept your eyes out for a gmc grill for me? Seen one today on a work truck and was about tempted to chase them down and ask them for it!?

Thanks for the response guys,

I am having fun with it, just not "Tire Roasting" kinda fun. I still have to get a title from my brother, put it in my name, have it insured, (think I'm missing something) .......Then I can beat the snot out of it...

The bumper flip turned out to look more like an air dam than anything..But I still like it.

As for the dashboard,
Stripped it to bare metal and painted it. (At first) Got tired of hearing all the clips rattle so I covered all the holes (from the inside) and put a thick coat of herculiner on it. Bout all there was to it...

Hopefully, I will be able to drive it soon.

I know about that title stuff ,can be a big pain round here,the court house never wants to cooperate with me???
Be sure to post some on the road shots if you can afford the fuel!

Too bad you didn't let me know that you needed a historic document. That truck that i parted out had a clear title and clean tag plate!;)

Thanks "Big Monkey"....
You have already helped on this project.

There is no problem on the title, My brother owns the truck but is working out of town for a while. When he gets back, all I need him to do is sign it over to me. That is all.

I will post some Burnouts and hopefully some "Sideways sliding" shots when I get everything done.

Back together!

Flatster,
Truck looks really good all back together! Guess it's time to sell it & start over with another one!!! :D Maybe it's a good thing u don't have the title yet!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Latest posts

Back