"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the Dodge.....

Still gonna have to play around with pipe layout though. I would like to put in a X-pipe for equal backpressure and increased torque. Then I would have to move the flowmasters. Drilling the holes in the bed wouldn't be too hard...(cause I still want true duals)

I think I can pull it off.......Maybe some time when money gets better and the weather warms up ....

OK....I can do this

Tripper,
That would be "AWSOME"

Wiat a minute Tripp, I know yur mind leaves you sometimes, but can we ask the "misses" if you hearing has got any better.....sorry dude, couldn't resist....the "Wize One" hasn't been around in a while, so I have to pull his slack...

See there Joe,
No sign in front of Wal Mart for me.....;).....not this time anyway.....

since your giving stuff away trip, i could use a tunnel ram......:D

Dark Sarcasm is looking good dude, have you thought about putting the name somewhere on the truck? either a small decal to the right or left on the back window or painted somewhere on the dash. Perfect time for you to learn how to air-brush, that tcp-global web-site has some killer skull stencils if you arn't very artistic (like me). You could throw on the name and some skulls on either side.

ooooh wait, how about on the air cleaner? that would be sick! kinda like how some of them say chevrolet around the lid, get one with no logo and write the name on it. that would be sick! sorry....i'm getting all excited and it's not even my truck :eek:.

I'm "slow goin" on the ideas here lately. Been too dern cold to get out in the shop and do anything. I been playin with the idea of ghost flames (Blue reflective) for a while.

Joe,
Me and Reason4 been talkin about painting our Usernames just under the windows on each respective door just to see how it would turn out.

Thanks for takin a look guys.

A few weeks ago it got down in the mid to upper 20's and had a good breeze. The past couple of days it has been more like spring time around here.

Much cooler than I would have thought. One of those stereotypical things I guess, like just because I live in Washington state everyone thinks it rains all the time, which is true to some extent, if you are West of the Cascades.

Hope it warms up for ya so you can get out and have fun in the shop.

out side of the box

OK this might be a little too far out side the box, but here it is.

Pablo

Attachments

• dark sarcasim (Medium).jpg
    dark sarcasim (Medium).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 34
Tom,
I have been playin with that idea since I started this thread. I'm just not sure I have the knowledge to make it happen. Plus the added expense of a new windshield to be cut down. I may get out in the shop in the morning and see where might be a good place to cut it at.

Can you show me some pics of trucks like this with a top chop.

I did get "SOMETHING" done..

It sets down in the rear now...

Attachments

• Spring Relief 001.JPG
    Spring Relief 001.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Spring Relief 002.JPG
    Spring Relief 002.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back