Duece Of Spades

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, it's here! (I'm still waiting for my Twinkies and Firing Order Magazine, mind you. :()

I will watch it over the weekend, take some pics, post my thoughts and ship to Sarge first thing next week.

Thank You Bob, and thanks for your patience, guys...

The weekend's over. I watched the film and it's well done. I admit it's not what I expected... but I'll keep my trap shut and let you fellas draw your own conclusions. :D

I would like to see the trilogy complete so I will support the project and order a copy. (You can't have two and three without one).

Pictures...

This is the old General Motors of Canada factory here in Regina. (My '38 was built here. :D) When we entered WWII it became a munitions factory and never produced cars again.

gmOSM10001006b.jpg

I took this photo yesterday. The factory still exists but has been subdivided and serves a broad range of tenants. (Bob's white envelope is on the left side window sill where the soldier was).

IMG_1222bw.jpg

Same photo in color. I need a new camera. (and a clue how to use it).

IMG_1222copy-1.jpg

1937 miles to Lake Elmo MN + 760 to Regina SK = 2697 miles so far.
I will ship to Sarge tomorrow... 1476 miles to Richmond MI. [P

Ok.....who's got the list of names???

Getting impatient........... Great choice for the pictures though!!!

I'm sure I ship it to Neverdone then he ships it to who?? Ybnormal wants in on this too......so does the video have the list inside it?? Just wondering....[S

Sorry....found the list.....it was a few posts back...

LakeElmo001.jpg

The DVD arrived Friday. 1937 miles from Filmore, CA to Lake Elmo, MN. The white package on the front fender is it. Now it is off to Dr. Crank. 760 miles to Regina, SK.

Hopefully the movie will move fairly fast from person to person. I believe the first 5 people are lined up:

Dr. C
Sarge
Fuzz
Neverdone
Sam Fear

When this group is done, We'll call for the next group of requests.

If this deal causes anyone to buy a copy or some merchandise, I'd like to know.

My Bad...:(

Because in the beginning we didn't know how the plan would work, it seemed prudent to only have the first 5 or 6 people scheduled. Then, when the last of that group receives the flick, and posts his picture, the gate is opened for the next group to post their desire to get the dvd. They would be in the order the posts arrive. Sorta like a lottery.

I am not rigid about that approach. Whatever works is fine with me.

Dr. C, I like your pics a lot. The old and the new. Nice to see the building fascia remains the same.

Last edited:
Dr. C, I like you pics a lot. The old and the new. Nice to see the building fascia remains the same.

Thank You, Bob. I hope to have my car professionally photographed there. (Assuming I live long enough to finish the car. :D)

Sarge, the package is en route....

Chick flick???!!!!

The weekend's over. I watched the film and it's well done. I admit it's not what I expected... but I'll keep my trap shut and let you fellas draw your own conclusions. :D

Yep, pretty much a chick flick ain't it. :D

Lord eman....tell me you're just kidding.....Right??? :eek:.....I just ordered two of the DVD's for my son's....and a Knit Cap off their web site....tell me you're kidding....please....:confused:

Guess I can muddle thru the girly stuff....

Sarge , she aimed at the widest audience possible with a hotrod movie. Hotrods and gratuitous leg shots for the boys and a sappy love story for the girls. Would have been a great date movie at the drive-in back in the day.

Hot chicks with nice legs....well I'll force myself to watch....LOL..

bob w; If this deal causes anyone to buy a copy or some merchandise said:
I bought two copies when it was first available, gave one to my brother inlaw for his birthday. Didn't know there was a second and possibly a third movie to come along until I started to follow this thread. Since I didn't really need another DVD of the movie I splurged and got a toque and shirt to help the cause. So the short answer is...Yep, I bought some merchandise because of this endeavor.

Yep...as I posted...

I bought two copies when it was first available, gave one to my brother inlaw for his birthday. Didn't know there was a second and possibly a third movie to come along until I started to follow this thread. Since I didn't really need another DVD of the movie I splurged and got a toque and shirt to help the cause. So the short answer is...Yep, I bought some merchandise because of this endeavor.

Two DVD's for the boys and a Knit cap for me....and I've not seen the movie yet....lol

OK.....got the DVD in the mail.....

I will be getting out the popcorn, tying my wife to the rocker and viewing the Duece of spades Video this weekend......with any luck, I'll have this in the mail to Fuzz for his viewing enjoyment......
Thanks Doc for the fast turn around dispite the Canadian Mail Pony Expresss!!!
I can't wait to watch it.....[P

Latest posts

Back