Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my Dad to the mall to get him some new shoes. While we were there we stopped at the Food Court to get some chow. While we were sitting there a teenager sits next to us with a huge multicolored mowhawk. It was a foot tall and orange, red, yellow, blue and green. The whole time we are eating my Dad keeps staring at her. Finally the teenager got fed up and asked "Whats the matter old man, you never do anything crazy??" Without missing a beat my Da replied "I got stoned once and had sex with a parrot. I was wondering if you were my daughter...."[cl

I took my Dad to the mall to get him some new shoes. While we were there we stopped at the Food Court to get some chow. While we were sitting there a teenager sits next to us with a huge multicolored mowhawk. It was a foot tall and orange, red, yellow, blue and green. The whole time we are eating my Dad keeps staring at her. Finally the teenager got fed up and asked "Whats the matter old man, you never do anything crazy??" Without missing a beat my Da replied "I got stoned once and had sex with a parrot. I was wondering if you were my daughter...."[cl

[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

Just a funny bit. They always sound better in the first person view point. But it is totally something Dad would have said when he was with us! [cl

:D Coffee out the nose and all over the computer on that one. Hilarious!!! [cl

Billy, I'd be leery of even knocking on your door:eek:

oh fer heavens sakes.
i am harmless.
but i was thinking the other day
if i knew as a small boy i was going to get to play with REAL cowboy guns,hotrods and AK-47's
i would have been a much happier lad. ;)

Latest posts

Back