First Project continued... 37Ford/46International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my completed bed frame. I'm going to do the floors in metal. I also tacked in my new seat mounts... I think I'm going to chop them down and inch and a half ( I raised them 2 1/2" originally and it's a little too high).

4-20.jpg

5-15.jpg

6-13.jpg

3-24.jpg

I really like the way you did the floor in the bed. I wished i had did something like that i have a lot of wasted space in mine

awesome arkie!!!

just went thru the entire thread..(while holding a sick baby) and i love it!keep up the good work and reports....can't wait to see the paint job!!!!!!!!!!!

The truck is looking good. hey do you make your buddy run around with a large c clamp on his head?? I guess its a good way to get your friends to work??

Awesome work. The truck is turning out great. Your getting real close. Looking forward for the startup and first drive video.

When Larry's bad do you give the clamp another turn?

Last edited:
Yep, it's a great torture device. 2 turns clockwise for bad 2 counterclockwise for good... hehehe. That's just Larry being Larry. You can't really hang out with us unless you have a sense of humor.

Here's the cab lights I got for 5$ each. I don't know If I want to drop them down a bit (french them in some) or just mount them straight to the top.

1-34.jpg

3-28.jpg

2-32.jpg

The lights look cool. I think I would drop them in but thats my opinion. The blue looks great with the primer though. Your truck is looking really good!

Back in the day they only used 3. Ether way she looks cool.
The photo I added is for reference only,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Attachments

• 69ed_3.jpg
    69ed_3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 62
Starting on the paint!

Here are some pics of the grill shell painted and complete. I'm now trying to get my frame out to be sandblasted so I can paint it and start putting everything back together.

3-29.jpg

2-33.jpg

1-35.jpg

My gas tank. Still need to paint something on the cap.

4-23.jpg

Got my frame done and ready. Need to get a wiring harness and plum the brakes. I'm going to get her driving before I take her over and paint the cab and bed....... I'm getting excited!

2-34.jpg

1-36.jpg

3-30.jpg

4-24.jpg

Latest posts

Back