Free Room @ Turkey Rod Run 11/09

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty 46

Hello Guys,

RE: Turkey Rod Run Room in Daytona - FREE

I had a stroke of bad luck & will NOT be able to attend the event. I know ... it sux but that's life - I'll get over it.

I paid for my room at the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village in Daytona Beach - right on the water!!! from the 25th of November until the 28th. That'd be Wens. thru Sat. You will need to check in no later than 3 p.m. on Wens.

I've already PAID $481.28 for the room. These are not little postage sized rooms ..... 2 queen beds.

I will provide you with MY reservation paperwork, reservation number along with the person I talked to at the Hilton that OK'd the transfer so you can verify that you are now expected at the hotel.

The last thing I wanted to do is give these up ....... I've planned this for over 6 months.

If you have REAL interest pm me tonight so I can call you I getyou info to get this done.

I've put this up on another web site so ....... contact me asap.

Thanks.

Paco

Ya know ....... everything happens for a reason. I'm not happy about it but I'm happy that someone here, on the HAMB, will be able to go.

There is ALWAYS next year.

KARMA ...... that is what will keep me happy & take care of me in the future.

Paco

Ya know ....... everything happens for a reason. I'm not happy about it but I'm happy that someone here, on the HAMB, will be able to go.

There is ALWAYS next year.

KARMA ...... that is what will keep me happy & take care of me in the future.

Paco

This is the hamb? How did I get here?:confused:
You know if you said rat rod over there they would string you up[ddd
Just picking on ya, have a nice holiday!

I put this up on the RR & the HAMB ....... hoping someone (from either of my FAV sites) would be able to go.

Someone is now a happy camper.

I know the HAMB ..... been round on it a few years now.

If I offended anyone mentioning the HAMB ..... oh well.

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back