inline honda four/indian four replica

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT sucks.

I'm a little paranoid about dealing with Homeland Security.:cool:

Well I dont think Ill be goin south unless I get invited to a biker buildoff and I dont think that will happen anytime soon.besides the frame has numbers too And anyways they will be too busy trying to figger out what it is to care...once I get it running I want to pull the motor and just place it sidways in there mocked up for fun with pipes one one side and carbs on the other think the exhaust side will look cool but the carb side will still have the tranny attached....good to photoshop mayby....Den

http://www.bikermetric.com/2010/06/xs650-double-motor-drag-bike.html

XS650 drag bike with trans removed.

xs650-double-motor4.jpg

photoshop attempt

Here is my first attempt at photoshop...please be gentle with critisism I am sensitive.

Attachments

• southsiders[1].jpg
    southsiders[1].jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 31
Guess it would need a different header configeration but its a start practice practice..this is gonna be fun...

Im thinking when I get mine running I am going to pull the motor and try to sqeeze it back into the frame with the tranny still on... chop the headers haywire it in there for a mockup and mayby try and take a video of it running from the header side of course the carb side will look stupid but its all just in fun right..:eek:

This looks like a 4 banger stuck on a bmw trans eastern european style ...those guys are innovative...

Attachments

• SDC10366[1].jpg
    SDC10366[1].jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 20
Yep looks like it.. still they got the right idea ...and it looks like it runs.Been alittle slow lately on my project got it running but not too good but seems to run strong and no blue smoke seems a shame to cut it up...been workin on fixing up the old gastank for now and enjoying the summer relaxing at the lake....

Ya takes a real man to cut up a kawi....[ddd[;):cool:
project may be on hold for awile bought me a beater motorhome needs a brake job mufflers...few other things...then set for fun...ah ya gotta rig a motorcycle carrier on the back.....

think about this - take a goldwing - remove stock motor - install inline 4 (honda 750, etc.) in the stock location on the goldwing frame - hook the goldwing driveshaft to the 750 trans shaft where the stock front sprocket goes - instant inline 4 ie indian

think about this - take a goldwing - remove stock motor - install inline 4 (honda 750, etc.) in the stock location on the goldwing frame - hook the goldwing driveshaft to the 750 trans shaft where the stock front sprocket goes - instant inline 4 ie indian

[SYa... but then ya still got the ugly trans siting on the one side dont really think it would look to good. Im thinkin more streamlined trans on the rear of the motor kind of like we have been discussing.
Photoshop would be nice but im not to good at it.....

The idea is to put the cylinders, vertical, in the middle.
Similar to the old bikes.

Having a big trans hanging off one side wouldn't be ideal.

Nother eastern european typ tranny wish I knew what it was.

Attachments

• SDC13338[1].jpg
    SDC13338[1].jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 25
  • SDC13339[1].jpg
    SDC13339[1].jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back