my kitchen

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks... I wanted to get neon but its soo expensive here. The thing about the kitchen is that its never finished. We are always changing and adding to it.
I got a 1950's fridge that works that i want to add to it as well.

thanks... I wanted to get neon but its soo expensive here. The thing about the kitchen is that its never finished. We are always changing and adding to it.
I got a 1950's fridge that works that i want to add to it as well.

Might suit you to install the workings from a newer, more efficient fridge, and save you a ton of money in the long run too! :)

I like what ya'll did there. I like that booth and have always thought that they are the best use of space. We are planning on using one for our house.

I like what ya'll did there. I like that booth and have always thought that they are the best use of space. We are planning on using one for our house.
I got it from a resturaunt that closed, They gave us some old menu's as well. We really enjoy it, eat out of it all the time.

Cool........what time are you open? LOL

Lungs

Might suit you to install the workings from a newer, more efficient fridge, and save you a ton of money in the long run too! :)

Thought about that as well. But i got a extra fridge and a deep freeze in the basment. I only have a few basics in the fridge upstairs.

Latest posts

Back