Pet roll call.......let's see 'em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really sad losing a pet. I still miss my two shop buddies, Scooter and Sniffy. :( But I take consolation that they had 17 great years with me.

Don

sniffyandscooterinmyT.jpg

My shop dog and the lunch bunch[P

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0763.jpg
    DSCF0763.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
When it comes to pets, we got-em
3 great pyrnese JoJo,Biscut,Dixie
1 golden doodle Maggie
1 ****zu Skippy
4 Cats Franklin Hazel Oliver (Katie-19 yrs just passed)
40 Goats
40-or so sheep
30 Mallards
Foxes set up den in front yard

Attachments

• Doogie.jpg
    Doogie.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9505.jpg
    IMG_9505.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 34
Our real pets

O.K. guys - here are my real pets.

The first is no longer with us - I wanted to name her Tweak - after the kid in South Park[the one that drank to much coffee]. Just a warning to everyone with small dogs - Do not feed them bones, especially ones that have been cooked - she died from a intestinal blockage over night after chewing on a steak bone.

The second is the old man "Ren" named after "Ren & Stempy" he's 15 yrs. old

The third are Lola and Stella - Lola is the one that looks like she could fly - she's got some ears on her.

Attachments

• 100_0502.jpg
    100_0502.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_0500.jpg
    100_0500.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1128.jpg
    100_1128.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OK...here's my favorite pic of my Bozo....I mean Bailey. He loves to have "zoom fits" (zooming from here to there and back), and this was taken when he was on a return zoom...right before he slid in beside me. parked his butt and looked up at me waiting for the next "go git'em" (about all it takes to get him zooming again)

devildog.jpg

Here he is a little more sedate.....might have been after the zoom fit

newlens00065-1-1-2.jpg

This one is Scrooby Doo...yes that's his name...it kind of evolved from Screwy Louie which is the name he gave himself as a kitten when he tried to help himself to a prior dogs food even after the dog growled several times before she turned and snapped at him....he went from the dogs bowl in the kitchen to a corner of the living room in about a half second flat, then sat there cleaning himself (I guess to get the dog slobber off of him)....He never went anyway near the dogs food after that

Picture001-1.jpg

I have another cat too...Gremlin, but she's camera shy. All three of these guys were rescues too....just what I do to help save a life when I can

It's really sad losing a pet. I still miss my two shop buddies, Scooter and Sniffy. :( But I take consolation that they had 17 great years with me.

Don

sniffyandscooterinmyT.jpg

Don, I know what you mean...I lost three within a year, but they all were rescues, so they I take comfort in knowing I gave them a good life for their years here on earth.

Cinnimon was 17

StudeCinnimon.jpg

Whitney....AKA Pudgie Puppy (she's the one who put Scrooby Doo in his place). She was 16

DSCF0003-1.jpg

And last but not least was my Katelin (Katey) She was 14...she adopted me right from the beginning...I didn't have a choice in the matter....this was one of her favorite positions...being a hat

dscf0022copy.jpg

AngliaDogs003.jpg

Our two Standard Poodles. Willie the white guy in the background is 12 1/2 years old and still doing well. Sam, the black fella, just turned a year old. He's a wild one!

Our two Standard Poodles. Willie the white guy in the background is 12 1/2 years old and still doing well. Sam, the black fella, just turned a year old. He's a wild one!

My childhood friend had a whit and black poodle just like that, the white one was older and chiller, the black on was young and crazy, that's funny, brought back some memories

How could anyone look at all those pets and not crack a smile or laugh out loud? They are all just so cool.[cl:D:D The best part is, each one has his/her own personality. :)

Don

How could anyone look at all those pets and not crack a smile or laugh out loud? They are all just so cool.[cl:D:D The best part is, each one has his/her own personality. :)

Don

Man, is that an understatement!:D I've had 2 dogs from the same litter that were as opposite as can be! No 2 are alike...CR

This is our little monster Mad Mardigan... Been a bit of a handful since the baby has came along, thinks he needs more attention then he is getting I guess. This is him in his calmer state of almost sleeping, he'll seek out any sun and laydown.

023.jpg

This picture was actually used as an add for a local dog toy manufacturer that the girlfriends sister worked at.

IMG_0048.jpg

And one last one, this is more normal for him. I was trimming some branches and he thought he whole tree should come down.

027.jpg

Funny how pets love other pets as buddies. We had a Doberman years ago who adopted one kitten out of a litter.......just that one. She would let it sit on her head and chew on her ears, and loved it. No idea why only that one kitten became "hers" but they were inseparable.

Great looking pets, keep em coming. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back