Canuck on board

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31Hudson

I'm not sure if I would be middle aged or just suffering from mid life crisis. I've been playing with cars and trucks pretty much all my adult life. Currently working on a 31 Hudson which came into my life when someone called and said "I am going to build a new fence and there is an old car in the way. Do you know anyone that could haul it out of here for me?"

002yv6.jpg

that was in July of 2008. Here is where I'm at now...

181dk.jpg

Just recently found this site through another site that I have been hanging around so thought I should check it out.

Gerry

Welcome, recognise the car from Canadian Rodder site. Good work with the car, from the sounds of it BC is pretty tought to get things as such registed and even harder for insurance.

Registration is the big one. They have it set up so the car needs to be safe enough to pass an inspection before you can insure it. I'm okay with that.
I have been able to purchase temporary operators permits for car shows and parades so that helps with road tests to see what your limitations are and what needs to be fixed to run it down the road.

sweeeeeeeet

hi...................

l really like it:D

it looks in the top pic about the same as my 30 something dodge did when l started on it.

good job on it[cl

please do a build thread and describe motor, tranny, frame ect,,,,

Later:cool:

Latest posts

Back