Don't ever fall asleep on the couch with your computer on your lap

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

Fell asleep last night with my new lap top on my lap. Being I have PTSD I ended up having a little flashback which made me jump up off the couch. As I jump up I seem my lap top saling through the air and came crashing down onto the floor. I pick it up and turned it back on and this is what I have.

I got the computer in January and happen to buy the three year service with accidental damage replacement from Best Buy. I guess now I will see how good the plan is.

Attachments

• broken computer1.JPG
    broken computer1.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 56
  • broken computer.JPG
    broken computer.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 57
i don't have ptsd but i have been known to jump out of bed with the slightless sound like the ice machine dumping ice in the box. it drives the wife crazy, when this goes on it could last a couple of nights are could last a week. best of luck on the computer.

My son hated to wake me up.....lol

never do but it is close.

Never been diagnosed with PTSD but my kids and wife will tell you otherwise..... accidently gave my wife a black eye when she woke me up about a week after we were married.......and when the oldest son was about 13 when he forgot about how I get startled and react when they wake me up suddenly.....grabbed by arm and shook it and I came out of bed, hands on his throat and pinned him to the floor before he knew what happened.... thank God I came around before I did anything..... after that he would knock on the door and call before he came in the room.....wasn't funny then but we joke about it now....not sure I can move that fast anymore...LOL

i'm not always like that. i can get aggressive at times, then not be that way at all, it might have something to do with stress, i don't know for sure but it seems to peek about that time.

I get jittery and aggressive when I sleep after drinking Jagermeister. Quit drinking that stuff after I vaulted out of bed off my wifes head to answer the front door with my fist back ready to pummel whoever. I suddenly realized what I was doing and slammed the door.

My friend was more concerned with the fact I was buck naked than I was about to punch him in the face. :eek:

But yeah, that stuff gave me night terrors. So I can sympathize.

Latest posts

Back