Hello!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald

Hello, basicly my sig say's it all lol i live in canada (unable to work on my car :() im mot shur what to do with it yet and need help from pro's:D cutting it short (i wanta go look at all the pic's) got any question's just ask :rolleyes:

Hi Don, I'm Don too !! :D:D Welcome to the forum. I had a Fiat 500 years ago, 18hp engine. I had to get a run to get out of the hollow I lived at the bottom of, and if I didn't downshift at the right time it wouldn't make it up the hill. :eek: Later on I built a Fiat Sport Spider for my then wife. It was actually a cool little sports car.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Don

Welcome to RRR Donald. Did ya find any good pics yet?
Yep :eek: giving me idea's... I want my car to run :(

Hi Don, I'm Don too !! Welcome to the forum. I had a Fiat 500 years ago, 18hp engine. I had to get a run to get out of the hollow I lived at the bottom of, and if I didn't downshift at the right time it wouldn't make it up the hill. Later on I built a Fiat Sport Spider for my then wife. It was actually a cool little sports car.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Don
i feel at home...so dose this mean i get your idea's when it come to drop a v8 in my 1100 :D i havent seen it done and that what i plan to do. look at my pic for a teaser of what it looks like.

and out of curiosity were would i post on planning a build?

Welcome !

Welcome Don!
There are alot great fabricators on this site and with all their help, you should be able to grab several ideas on what and how to get that Fiat burning rubber! It's RULE number 1 around here to post alot of pics,so make sure you post them!We all love pics!

Latest posts

Back