I'll have a big announcement tomorrow! Any1 wanna guess?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're shutting down RRR because you joined a cult in Idaho that worships a dirty sock?

Bill Gates gave you all his money and you decided you should fly us all and our cars to your new mansion for a Texas size BBQ and car show?

You ate popcorn last night and still have a piece stuck between your teeth and it's really really annoying you?

Clearly I'm not very good at this, I guess I'll just wait. [P

Tripper mentioned a while back that he is a little bored with Rats, and far be it from me to let the cat out of the bag before he makes the announcement, but.............let's just say tommorow when you log on the site will be going in a little different direction. :D

Don

Ok, I will give you one little hint...........

Cheetos-Donk2.jpg

You found the "V" in CHEVROLET?

Sonny Leonard gave you an 800" hemi headed BBC?

You and the Hudson Brothers are retiring to "The Island of Pegi Pegi"?

Tripper mentioned a while back that he is a little bored with Rats, and far be it from me to let the cat out of the bag before he makes the announcement, but.............let's just say tommorow when you log on the site will be going in a little different direction. :D

Don

Ok, I will give you one little hint...........

Cheetos-Donk2.jpg

That's a sneaky hint Don. "Cat out of the bag", I see the Cheetah on the side of that car - the site is gonna be..... CAT PICTURES!!!!!!

You hit the lottery and your going to share with everyone that replies to this post? Hey, I can wish can't I?

Latest posts

Back