Just found this site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hkestes

Newbie from Plano, TX.

I was raised around hotrods and customs as my dad ran dirt modifieds in the 60's and later sprint cars around the SW Missouri, NW Arkansas and NE Oklahoma area when I was a kid. He also ran a 41 Willys Gasser for a while. No matter the body style it alway had a Mopar for motivation.

Bought my first car a 48 Plymouth Business Coupe at 14 with my yard mowing money. Drove the wheels off that car. Followed the 48 with a 62 Impala 2dr hardtop, then a 73 Cuda with a fairly stout 383. Then I got married (wife thinks cars are only for transportation :() and had kids so, cars were way on the back burner.

Now that my kids are pretty much grown, I have jumped back in with a 48 Plymouth Club Coupe which is now my daily driver. Will be swapping the current flathead 6 & 3 speed for the one shown below with a BW OD Transmission within the next month.

Looking forward to relearning and getting caught up with all I have missed over the past 20 years.

166786512_VerBm-M-5.jpg

270928698_5tPNn-M-1.jpg

Welcome to the site!
Thats a really nice car you got there...any pics of the previous ones you mentioned?

Welcome to the site!
Thats a really nice car you got there...any pics of the previous ones you mentioned?

Unfortunately no. I had a photo album remember those from before the digital days? :rolleyes: Lost is somewhere in my move from Missouri to Texas about 15 years ago.

Welcome to RRR hkestes. That's pretty cool. You are back where you started with a 48 Plymouth. It must bring back some memories. Nice replacement engine by the way.

Latest posts

Back