My Christmas present from Tripper Jr.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Since my kids live all over the place here in Tejas... we had our big Christmas gathering this Sunday. For Christmas... Tripper Jr. gave me a Oct 1948 Hot Rod magazine since that was when the old Tripper came into this world... KOOL!!! I'll post some pictures & ads from it later!

BoB

that is an awsome present......reminds me of a funny present i got last year.... i ordered a catolog from sacremento mofo comp.. it some how came in the mail when i wasnt here... anyway my daughter wraped it up for me and put it in the tree.......made me laugh so hard ..... very kool present.... and yours as well trip... enjoy brother

funny present

that is an awsome present......reminds me of a funny present i got last year.... i ordered a catolog from sacremento mofo comp.. it some how came in the mail when i wasnt here... anyway my daughter wraped it up for me and put it in the tree.......made me laugh so hard ..... very kool present.... and yours as well trip... enjoy brother

All I got last year was a ton of coal.. dang an I had been real good......sorta

... Tripper Jr. gave me a Oct 1948 Hot Rod magazine since that was when the old Tripper came into this world... KOOL!!! I'll post some pictures & ads from it later!

BoB

ya know trip, that someone (with a calculator[S) might figure out how old you are from a statement like that!:D:D

sounds like a cool gift.....

old hot rod magazines

Yuppers, those old magazines, (i have a couple from the 1960's) makes you look back with envy at times. I often wonder where all those old cars and trucks are now. I see a 20 something year old guys or girls in there who would now be in his 60's. that makes think even more. Funny how it turns out huh??

Latest posts

Back