New!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might I suggest GASSER?Straight front axle and keep the big block! Its not difficult but just as eye catching

Another '63 Chevy! Whoo-hoo!!! :)

Nice car Addy!!! I notice it still has the straight-6. Mine had the straight-6 originally, but the guy I bought her from pulled that and dropped in a '58 283. Here's the pictures of mine...your car's 4-door sister. Enjoy. Also, if you need any spare parts, let me know. I have some trim pieces, taillight lenses, a hood, and rear bumper.

belair_passengerside.jpg

belair_rear.jpg

belair_hood.jpg

belair_engine.jpg

belair_dash.jpg

Hey snake man! I LOVE your '63!! I'll definitley let you know if I need any parts but so far I think im good...Just waiting to find the time to do all the work that I wanna do...and money "haha" But im gunna need to get started if I wanna have her done by spring/summer. If I get anything done with it here soon i'll post some pics. Right now the only thing that im for sure on is that i wanna put the 454 in it...everything else im still deciding on...so we'll see...ttyl!

Hey snake man! I LOVE your '63!! I'll definitley let you know if I need any parts but so far I think im good...Just waiting to find the time to do all the work that I wanna do...and money "haha" But im gunna need to get started if I wanna have her done by spring/summer. If I get anything done with it here soon i'll post some pics. Right now the only thing that im for sure on is that i wanna put the 454 in it...everything else im still deciding on...so we'll see...ttyl!

A 454...wow. Well, you defiantely have enough room under that hood! The motor mounts you need are available from Speedway Motors, and at a price of $70 with mounting pads, you really can't go wrong. For the bottom mounts, use the ones for '57 Chevy. The frame rails are the same.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/1965-1994-396-454-Big-Block-Chevy-Engine-Mount,6726.html

63 CHEV

Cc i just found this site to ,your post your post was the first i read the 63 is looken good i had one 35 years ago and love it it was a lot of fun 327 4 speed moons good luck with it

Latest posts

Back