Our year so far

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaughterhouse customs

These are some pics of cars we have done so far this year.. We are almost done with a 31 roadster that we will have pics of soon.. Its been a bit hectic but we are on our way to expanding to 2 cars a month i think. Check out this year so far..
Also here is a video of a roller we did last month which is in Myrtle Beach now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8tHtIQ0smc

Attachments

• PIC_0671.JPG
    PIC_0671.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 75
  • PIC_0513.JPG
    PIC_0513.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 69
  • PIC_0609.JPG
    PIC_0609.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PIC_0417.JPG
    PIC_0417.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 58
  • PIC_0789.JPG
    PIC_0789.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 64
  • PIC_0784.JPG
    PIC_0784.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 67
  • PIC_0775.JPG
    PIC_0775.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 52
  • PIC_0776.JPG
    PIC_0776.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 50
  • PIC_0384.JPG
    PIC_0384.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 60
I have followed your work for a long time on other sites and youtube , very impressive as always . So I take it that this is your full time job now ?

Thanks alot guys its nice to have a pat on the back every once in awhile.. I tell ya we have actually been doing it full time for 1 year now. we are getting ready to start building 2 cars a year i think after we sell this roadster. We have it all down to a science from the cost to build it to the time to how to build it so it gets built in 5 weeks.. We are getting ready to pick up a 3rd guy too i think and we are still working on moving to a different location however we have started this business with no bank loans and just 3000 bucks 2 years ago actually but we had to maintain 9-5 jobs full time until just last year. We built the first couple of cars as just rollers because we didnt have the money to finish them out.. then we turned the next few cars into complete cars then picked up a couple customer cars and then had collected enough to build the coupe.. After we sold the coupe it has been smooth sailing so far.. Wish us luck and thanks for the support... Just letting everyone out there with motivation to really do what you want to do and a little talent know you can achieve independence with just a few thousand bucks and alot of motivation..

you guys over at slaughterhouse have been a serious source of inspiration for me opening my own shop. good work and great imagination over there. [cl

you guys over at slaughterhouse have been a serious source of inspiration for me opening my own shop. good work and great imagination over there. [cl

Skullworks we have seen your stuff too thanks.. You have been at it awhile right i believe we seen a few of your youtube videos awhile ago.. post up a link to your videos.. thanks

Latest posts

Back