What's your daily driver?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99 dodge dakota ext. cab
and
06 mitsu lancer
hopefully ill be
happy enough
with the 49 plymouth
to use it as a daily.
and
the 49 ford (wanna run it a flatbed)
soon after that.

moabtrip04-09.jpg

I got a 99 buick regal (no pic sorry!) Only have $831 in it. Put about 30K miles on it in the last 9 months. I too drive 45 miles one way to work. Save the dough for the rods!!

I bought a car trailer at an auction for $250. After completely redoing the trailer, I traded it for a '93 Ford 1 ton diesel pick up. It used to be a cab a chassis, but after a few trips to the scrap yard, it's a pick up truck.

After owning MANY other trucks from the big three, this is the only truck I ever truly loved.

PICT0104.jpg

98 Dodge Ram, got it 2 1/2 yrs ago w/a whopping 19,000 on her.

Attachments

• HPIM2240 (Medium).jpg
    HPIM2240 (Medium).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
Tripper Love that Chevelle...very cooLLL....[dr
Here is my daily drive in the summer...in the winter the roads up here are too icy and ****ty... I wanna keep it sorta nice...LOL
Gettingwoodsept07.jpg

My winter driver is the 2004 4X4 Dacota Crew cab in the background....

Tripper Love that Chevelle...very cooLLL....[dr
Here is my daily drive in the summer...in the winter the roads up here are too icy and ****ty... I wanna keep it sorta nice...LOL
Gettingwoodsept07.jpg

My winter driver is the 2004 4X4 Dacota Crew cab in the background....

Awesome dodge!

mines the one in the middle, plenty of aftermarket parts but most of them i fabricated myself (exhaust, intake, grills ect.)

hvco6o.jpg

mines the one in the middle, plenty of aftermarket parts but most of them i fabricated myself (exhaust, intake, grills ect.)

hvco6o.jpg

That sticker on my bumper that you can barely see says "I'd rather be driving my rat rod" and the one on the rear window says "Rat Rods Forever" no joke

I drive a 1995 F250. Old Forest Service truck so it is FS green with sticker residue on one door saying, For Government Use Only.

I thought about upgrading but didn't like the payment. Rather spend the $600 per month on my hot rod.

Latest posts

Back