'46 RBPU w/Linc V12 flattie!!! ; - >

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plotting & planning phase a a great lot of fun. Looks like you are having a terrific time. On my tub I have doors but seldom use them. I'm almost short enough to have had a Munchkin part in the Wizard of Oz, but I step over the side anyway.
You are going to have a really unique rod. Well, that fits in with all the rest of the Tripper Fleet.

Really cool engine... It must be nice to be able to find this old stuff.... everything around here has been melted back down, or has rotted into the ground....

your old roof

would you send me your old roof? would make the chop of my 46 easier,, ?? OLd Skool Ray
PM me!

Attachments

• DSC01983.jpg
    DSC01983.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 12
I've always wanted to section something but haven't gotten up the nerve to section a whole car but thought it shouldn't be too hard on a PU cab. I photoshopped this 4" section & I really want to weld the doors shut & just jump in! :eek:

section2.jpg

BoB

rite on brother, you sound like the hilljacks around here.we weld the doors on just to drive em! :cool:. bring it to Kentucky we'el appreciate it.

Angled section!

I was lookin' at a car mag & they has a small model section & one of them had a pie cut section I thought looked pretty kool so I photochopped my previous version... I like the new one better!!!

BoB

Attachments

• section2-1.jpg
    section2-1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
  • piesection.jpg
    piesection.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back