Daytona Turkey Run Pics Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All of these hit/miss engines were running, along with a host of others that are not in the photo. It was really cool to hear them all running at the same time.

They called these contraptions doodle bugs where I am from.

Okay...I'm DONE. I hope you enjoyed. Mav and others feel free to add some photos.

I'm including this last photo of our cars at the hotel becuause they are tearing the place down next month to build a shopping plaza. The hotel is/was 66 years old. We have been staying there every year for 20 years. I'm really bummed about it. I'm not much for change when it comes to things like this. :mad:

Bill, I REALLY like those, er THAT air cleaner. What do you think they, er it cost............a bet a lot. :eek:I have two fours so two of those would be perfect. [ddd

BTW, that chick looks like Casey Anthony.:mad:

Don

aircleaner.jpg

Thanks for all the great car, truck, motorcycle and farm equipment photos. I was at an old family friends over the weekend that has the old horse drawn equipment from his parents farm. Most pieces are over a hundred years old and still in working condition.

Latest posts

Back