Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is just something about holding a cooking under the surface of the milk, until all the bubble stop... that I find satisfying, and a little disturbing at the same time.

:confused:..I just looked at my hands. I have 7 small scabs and three brand new small cuts from today. Seems like every bolt I remove from the current project leaves a metal sliver that will eventually end up sticking my hand!!!:(

The family and I headed up to the cabin last weekend. Packed the van with groceries, kids, guitar, tools, ice, etc. etc... The 'ol van is crammed to the gills. Cabin is located up North in the Canadian Shield, a truly remote location. Good way to spend a couple of days, waste some time, get far away from the city, get our two dogs out where they can run, burn off some steam.

Driving down the road, 10 minutes past the city limits, the kids have plugged themselves into their entertainment, and the wife and I discuss the pets and what a great "holiday" this gives them. My spider-sense begins tingling at this point.... Then my spouse looks at me, and says "Uh-oh, but where are they?"

Right where I left 'em, in their kennels in the house. Uh..<<sound of palm smacking forehead>>

Laughed a bit, turned around. Sure enough that's where they were, gave me the big welcome! If they could only talk, I'd get an earful. :D

hello al

im new to the scene and was wondering if there is anyone in phoenix or surrounding areas that know where the cruises are and nights that rat owners get together. thanks for the help.

DIRTY

im out in the surprise area. i used to be in a mc club. i miss the hanging out and having a good time and was looking into possible joining a car club. i just dont know anyone out here into that or where to start.

Thanks I apreciate it. I'm gona check out some of the cruise nights on the websites. U ever go to any

where are my favorites?

Wifey shared this with me from Facebook

Dear God, I realized today that in the past year you have taken my favorite actor-Patrick Swayze, you took my favorite actress-Farrah Fawcet, my favorite singer-michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman-Billy Mayes

........Have I forgot to mention, God, that Obama is my favorite president?

:D:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back